Sohjiroh Yamagata, a.k.a. zirosou on his SNS accounts, was born in Tokyo, Japan in 1975. In 2005, he moved to Hong Kong and started working for a real estate company. iPhone made him really enthusiastic about shooting photos.
In 2015, he got his first prize in a photo contest sponsored by Panasonic, a Japanese electronic giant. Next year, he was nominated as one of 100 world finalists in “The EyeEm Awards 2016” sponsored by EyeEm, a global photography community. He also sold many loyalty free photos in the online market of this SNS.
In 2017, he received a Special Award for Old Lens in a photo contest held by ARTISAN & ARTIST. Moreover, he became an official brand ambassador of the company to promote their camera accessories.
- 14,900 followers on Instagram (as of January 2019)
- 21,800 followers on EyeEm (as of January 2019)
[Media and magazine]
- Interview portraits and still photos on webmagazine
- Cover photos for exhibition brochures
- Image photos and column about camera equipments and photo-shooting technique such as night photography tips
- Photos for book covers, inserted photos, and advertising posters for them
- Menu photos for Japanese restaurants
- Hair models shooting
You can check out more on PORTFOLIO page.
- Workshop for a hybrid istant camera “Fujifilm Instax SQ10” at Log On, lifestyle store chain in Hong kong